- Memoirs of a Certain Island, Adjacent to the Kingdom of Utopia (London: Printed and Sold by the Booksellers of London and Westminster, 1725 and 1726), anonymous,
- The Secret History of the Present Intrigues of the Court of Caramania (London: Printed and Sold by the Booksellers of London and Westminster, 1727), anonymous
- Memoirs of the Court of Lilliput; Written by Captain Gulliver. Containing an Account of the Intrigues, and some other Particular Transactions of that Nation, Omitted in the Two Volumes of his Travels (London: Printed for J Roberts, 1727)
- The Fruitless Enquiry. Being a Collection of Several Entertaining Histories and Occurrences, Which Fell under the Observation of a Lady in her Search after Happiness (London: Printed for J Stephens, 1727)
- The Adventures of Eovaai, Princess of Ijaveo: A Pre-Adamitical History. Interspersed with a Great Number of Remarkable Occurrences, which Happened, and may again Happen, to several Empires, Kingdoms, Republicks, and particular Great Men. With some Account of the Religion, Laws, Customs, and Policies of those Times. Written Originally in the Language of Nature, (of later Years but little Understood.) First Translated into Chinese, at the Command of the Emperor, by a Cabal of Seventy Philosophers; and now Retranslated into English, by the son of a Mandarin, Residing in London (London: Printed for S Baker, 1736), anonymous
- The Unfortunate Princess; Or, the Ambitious Statesman. Containing the Life and Surprizing Adventures of the Princess of Ijaveo. Interspers'd with Several Curious and Entertaining Novels (London: Printed for T Wright, 1741)
- The Invisible Spy (London: Printed for T Gardner, 1755) as by "Exploralibus"
- The Adventures of Eovaai Princess of Ijaveo: A Pre-Adamitical History (Peterborough, Ontario: Broadview Literary Texts, 1999)