Entry updated 26 October 2021. Tagged: Author.
(1960- ) Canadian author and poet who began to publish work of genre interest with "Trave" in the Shared World anthology Magic in Ithkar 4 (anth 1987) edited by Robert Adams and Andre Norton. Her first novel-length works were set in another shared world, the Fifth Millennium Fantasy series initiated by S M Stirling: Meier's contributions begin with The Sharpest Edge (1986; vt Saber and Shadow 1992) with S M Stirling – second in the sequence – and include the solo Shadow's Daughter (1991).
born Woodstock, Ontario: 19 April 1960
Fifth Millennium (excluding titles by other authors)
- The Sharpest Edge (New York: New American Library/Signet Books, 1986) with S M Stirling [Fifth Millennium: pb/Ken Kelly]
- The Cage (New York: Baen Books, 1989) with S M Stirling [Fifth Millennium: pb/Larry Elmore]
- Shadow's Son (New York: Baen Books, 1991) with S M Stirling and Karen Wehrstein [Fifth Millennium: pb/Darrell K Sweet]
- Shadow's Daughter (New York: Baen Books, 1991) [Fifth Millennium: pb/Larry Elmore]
- Exodus (New York: Baen Books, 2007) with Steve White [tie to Starfire: Starfire: pb/Clyde Caldwell]
- Shadow of a Soul on Fire (Redwood City, California: Henchman Press, 2018) [pb/]
previous versions of this entry